Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
as the Carnival winds down .

41 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 8th 2015 at 9:59 AM
Rodney Vass
for the last 2-3 days I would lower the costs of the events to 100 tickets for objs and 240 tickets for free play .

just a thought to help people get in some play since free play costs 25 hours of wait time from zero tickets . not everyone has piles and piles of time cards :) .

blessings .

62 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 8th 2015 at 10:36 AM
Last Edited October 8th 2015 at 10:40 AM
bibi
+1 the only good item is epic/rare gold% for pete, even if u buy 7 carnival jewelled chests or run 5/10 freeplays, it is not guaranteed that you will get it (experience speaking)

- lower the cost of free play for the last 3 days would be fair because there are some things you cant buy.
-or only jewelled carnival chests because silver ones are useless (i have 25ep on both mr monkey and pete and still 0 gold item on pete)

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 9th 2015 at 5:06 AM
Meinhild Selbach
Agreed with both. It is frustrating to wait a solid day to be able to do Free Play again. I only have 2 common gear items on Pete and 1 uncommon, 1 rare on Monkey.
The other objectives were nice and ok in terms of cost.

216 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2015 at 7:02 AM
Last Edited October 10th 2015 at 10:58 AM
Heather Collings
Does that mean if we dont get chance to do Free Play before carnival event finishes on 13th, then we wont be able to get any gear for Pete or Monkey? :(

59 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2015 at 8:32 AM
Jason M. Bryant
I'm just guessing, but I would imagine that the Carnival event will come around again someday. It seems like it would be a waste for them to create all this content, including two new crusaders, without ever using it again. Any new players would never have a chance to get these characters. I'll bet that after they've introduced a few other events they'll start rotating them. However, that would still mean you'll have to wait a few months for another chance at any gear you don't get.

66 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2015 at 10:10 AM
Geoff Riley
The Pete the Carney and Mister the Monkey are permanent additions anyway.

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2015 at 10:12 AM
Meinhild Selbach
Geoff, the crusaders ARE permanent.

216 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2015 at 11:01 AM
Heather Collings
Perhaps now they are permanent additions once u r lucky enough to unlock them, then their gear (even common gear) may be found in silver chests?

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2015 at 11:03 AM
Meinhild Selbach
It says in the change log, that they are permanent after unlocking. Unlocking is no problem, but getting the gear is.

66 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2015 at 3:49 PM
Geoff Riley
Meinhild, that's exactly what I said - they are permanent additions. :)

I agree that it's very frustrating trying to get equipment for them though especially with so little time left to get Carnival chests.

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2015 at 6:52 AM
Luukkaah
Not agree, since you can get tickets from time warps...

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2015 at 10:48 AM
Emily Les
Not currently, Luukkaah... tickets from warps are broken :(

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2015 at 2:00 PM
Luukkaah
I know I experience it (lose an epic and 2 rare). But I redo it after and its ok, not re-happen...