Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Please don't remove click buff

85 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 8th 2015 at 3:36 AM
Thien Nguyen Dang
I really hate the recently survey since it doesn't give us an option of not replacing the current buff. While there are many players who hate clicking out there, I believe there's even more player who use click buff frequently and enjoy using them.

Please redo the survey and add-in an option of not replacing/removing the current click buff.

59 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 8th 2015 at 6:19 AM
Jason M. Bryant
I'd be willing to bet you're wrong about more people wanting to keep the click buffs. However, a "Keep them all" option would have settled the argument, so that seems like a fair request. Maybe the devs can keep that in mind for the next survey.

I would actually like it if they got rid of two categories of click buffs, but then improved the power of the ones that are left. As it is, the buffs are only useful if I activate several from each category. I don't have the bushwacker in my party (and I never will), so I end up having to activate a dozen buffs to get any worthwhile effect. I'm a little afraid that removing some of the click buffs will make the ones that are left worthless, so improving them might be necessary.

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2015 at 5:43 PM
nyckennyjai
If anything, I would definitely have rather they remove the % DPS click bonus, rather than the actual click bonus itself... Cause who in the right mind would've voted for that one that actually gives more of a buff to be kicked off?

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2015 at 5:44 PM
nyckennyjai
I'm also possibly just bitter because I did start X 300 when they changed the buffs... and I'm gonna have to expend a lot more buffs to get through it than I was hoping to use

59 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2015 at 6:15 PM
Jason M. Bryant
I'm in my right mind, and to me the % DPS click bonus is the most useful one of all. I don't use the bushwacker, so all the rest of the click boosts are useless without that one.

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2015 at 7:17 PM
nyckennyjai
... But assuming you have Bushwhacker on, I'm assuming you definitely have Princess and Jim for swordplay increase... and maybe another (gryphon or so)... a 5% increase from dps would be a much smaller bonus than 100% of your click damage after swordplay.

Pardon that explanation since I'm on no sleep right now, and too lazy to put out all the math... but I'm pretty sure the % of DPS increase is pretty much POOT.

For just a general idea, my click damage without any boosts and with just a regular lineup is probably a little under 25% of my click damage (we'll use 25% just for easy math sake), so using 5% extra is 30% of my total dps, whereas 100% increase of that click damage would now bring me to 50% of my total.

59 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2015 at 7:34 PM
Jason M. Bryant
Yes, but having the bushwacker in my party means that to get the damage he provides I have to click all the time. Hours and hours and hours of clicking.

No amount of math will make that fun for me.

85 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2015 at 8:19 PM
Thien Nguyen Dang
I only click for 30 minute for each hard objectives. Farming idols don't need clicking at all, idling is plenty enough. But with Click buff and BW, objective that would take 2-3 week to complete can be done in 30 minute. That's how useful clicking is.

59 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2015 at 10:05 PM
Jason M. Bryant
I don't even remotely believe that 3 weeks changes to 30 minutes with the bushwacker.

I also don't want to spend 30 minutes clicking. That's not a game I want to play.

80 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 12th 2015 at 2:31 PM
Last Edited October 12th 2015 at 2:32 PM
KeySer87
It does, or well it used to do.
But weeks to 30 min is a bit to far probebly.. But atleast 1 week diffrence.

85 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 12th 2015 at 6:39 PM
Thien Nguyen Dang
Yeah I may exaggerate thing a little, but it dramatically reduce the time taken to advance 60 extra stage after hitting a wall. I just test it out with some time warp and I would say 30 min for each objective is a pretty reasonable time for 60 last stage of hard objective that would take 5-6 days. (burning Warp to get tickets :D, so I got 25 XP and tons of gold).

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 12th 2015 at 7:03 PM
nyckennyjai
^^ Agreed. Doing 300 X earlier today, I would say I started using buffs at around 270 because it got way too slow... with the old buffs, i would be able to use 2 buffs each (common and uncommon for each) and probably get away with 4 levels if I could instakill after buff, or 3 if I don't actually instakill. Saying that, I would need roughly 6-7 buffs of each to make it to 300 you would think...

Instead, I had to use 3 of each (Common/Uncommon/Rare) of the Crusader damage, % DPS click damage, and Crits... to move roughly 2-3 levels because I wasn't really doing as much damage as I would've without the extra 600% click damage. Along with messing up a few times and randomly using the new buffs just to test if they work well (and they don't... sometimes I feel like they dont actually do as they say they would at all)... I probably used at least 15 of each, along with some extra Quantum leaps in the middle when I was missing like 1-5 levels for my next 25.

The 3 weeks to 30 mins might be exaggerated... but definitely could take down the time dramatically

85 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 13th 2015 at 3:30 AM
Thien Nguyen Dang
Out of the 4 dps, they remove the strongest dps buff... The other three buff can stack but they are just additive. The old Click dmg multiply your base click dmg by 30 times if you stack 3 buff of different rarity, and 180 times if you add in Epic buff.

Power Siphon/Power Conduit only add around 17.5% dps to Click dmg. While with Bushwhacker, we will have base click dmg as 8-12% of dps. Multiply this with 30, we have 240-360% dps as Click dmg !

I show this math so that people can understand how huge the nerf to Click was...