Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Whats going on ?

10 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2015 at 10:18 PM
Bevier
Hello,

whats going on.. this is something i ask myself more and more in the last weeks.
The Conclusion i got is simple, the game is dead, DEVS arent interested in anything else than making new stuff to hold the ppl and get their money as long as possible.
This sounds maybe a little bit exaggerated, but it is the impression i got.

There are still so many bugs, really old bugs, and nobody seems to take care about them as long as the game is playable, ppl can write a ticket if they have greater issues and we will see if we will work on it.
This is how it feels to me, i wont say it is like that, cause i have no knowledge what u guys are doing, nor have i seen any of you in Game, except u play in something new.

Some examples for old issues are
- entering a boss level in HoT and only some goblins are there, this bug is older than i am playing and i am playing for a while...
- big issues in MP, all enter a circle and nothing happens cause one is out of sync or something like that or
- just having Problems while loading in MP, getting DC'ed and till they can login again they loose the run and have to pay another MP to finish it.
-the chat is lagging like hell, i refresh and it works for a few minutes and starts lagging again and this all the time.
and so on.

What about the things u have promised ?
- guild fights...
- proofing the balance in jungle SP and MP ? oh and btw shattered forest isnt better..
- the loot is still ridiculous, i cant remember when i got last time something better than green or a gem from a chest in MP or SP and most of the time there drops somethin for the petshop... if i find for example an epic, it is always from a loot bag.
and so on.

and bad RNG ? WTF
How can it be, that from my last epics i have found i got 5 times a leather chest or leather pants and just 2 times something else ?
I cant really retrace it...

There are much more things i have forgotten or maybe i just dont know them, so it would be nice to hear something official about my impressions and thoughts.
Maybe it is really just me and i have a weird view of all the things...

Greetings
The Thing behind Bevier and some others

10 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 9th 2015 at 2:03 PM
Bevier
Hm ok, i think the lack of interest is answer enough for me.

Greetings

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2015 at 12:51 PM
Cruz
Wow.

Too bad I just can't get to play SoT anymore besides donating gold every now and then. I'm bit sad to read all that as I'm still attached to the game and hoped for the best while I'm away and watching from the sidelines. It has been 10 months that I started playing it and I had great times with everyone in SG-1, Valhalla, OQ and all the other names we used to call us. :>

59 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 15th 2015 at 6:23 PM
Last Edited October 15th 2015 at 6:25 PM
Helen Murray
most worst decision you have ever made justin this game has only peaked in the last month cant understand but hey ur choice x ppl playing and communicating more than ever wtf x

48 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 15th 2015 at 10:55 PM
Saenz Family
I'm really sorry to see that the game is ending as this is one of the main games I play every day. Even when I don't have time for all my games I make sure I come into this game to play each and every day even if it is only for a very short time.

I know there have been many problems and that the main reason you are ending it is because interest has wained by many people, but you should perhaps look at why you have lost so many players. The game still has many problems and people don't want to come on and try to play just to discover that they have to either constantly reconnect or get locked up in the middle of missions constantly. Perhaps if you could take some time to fix some of the problems we could probably get many of the players back and then some. Then you could consider continueing the game. This is the best MMO I have ever played, it is the only one that has kept me enjoying coming back day after day.

Not trying to do any insults, just suggesting some alternatives to hopefully save the game. I will continue to play until the bitter end.

50 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 16th 2015 at 8:39 AM
Jomale
Bad decision by the devs. I have played since alpha so this game is now a year old. It seems when CNE spins up a new game they lose their zeal for the previous ones. The latest game is rather stupid and pointless compared to SoT. I have played all the games BW, BW2, EB, EB2, EBA, Guardians, and now the latest. I was hopeful with SoT that there was some needed brain power to play the game. Whacking bushes or whatever takes no skill or brains at all. If I want to play a game like that I can do so on my phone.

It started going downhill with all the P2W features. A big chunk of Alpha players left then after voicing their opinions but those opinions were heard with deaf ears.

I am hoping the devs rethink this action. It will not be fun to play SoT anymore if there is no purpose for devotion, completion of mps, etc. and slowly no one will be playing the game anymore. It is sad because I really enjoyed playing this game and invested a lot of time and money in it.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 17th 2015 at 4:40 AM
Laura Crandle
Im with Jomale...I too loved the game and invested a lot of money playing. I feel a big let down. I should think you should refund our money I would of never invested if I know the DEV's would give up so soon!!!!! Same with our other games. In the future I will no long support any game you come out with !!!