Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Daily quests

30 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 14th 2015 at 10:38 AM
xaviersxmen
I am told to use firestorm as a daily but I dont have it unlocked. It would be nice to be told where it is and who to unlock.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 14th 2015 at 10:50 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi xavier,

Firestorm is the Princess' level 75 ability. You need to level her up and then have her in formation to use it.

Erika

30 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 14th 2015 at 10:52 AM
Last Edited August 14th 2015 at 10:54 AM
xaviersxmen
It would be nice to know this without having to come in a check. But thanks for the fast reply.:D Man im a long way from that. I wish it didnt give you quests you cant do at the time. will I only get one quest every 20 hours?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 14th 2015 at 11:26 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Thanks for the feedback. We assumed most players would either ask in chat or have done at least one reset and know the skills that the Crusaders have. We can certainly think about adding more description to the quests.

Yes, only one quest every 20 hours if you're in game and completing them constantly. If you don't open the game for up to 3 days, then you will have 3 saved up.

Erika =^.^=

30 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 14th 2015 at 1:25 PM
Last Edited August 14th 2015 at 1:26 PM
xaviersxmen
I have done one reset and to remember alll them seems a little much. Remembering who unlocks all them does seem like much dont it? Plus the first time through I didnt even unlock all them because I didnt feel like I would use them. At least for now. I just dont think I will ever remember every upgrade and where it comes from.

Thanks I just wanted to know if not doing one in a day would get them to over lap but thanks it wont.:D

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2015 at 8:17 AM
Big Red
I got a daily that said collect 412s. I think for clarity the quest should have said 'have' or 'horde' - collect indicated to me a running total that I could spend as I went but still have collected.

30 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2015 at 10:10 AM
xaviersxmen
Yeah they need to work on them.