Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Redeem Code not working

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 11th 2015 at 3:30 PM
Yung-An Andrew Kung
Hello,

I've signed up for the newsletter and received my redeem code for the epic loot.

However when I try to redeem it in the shop within the game, the 'redeem' button remains grayed out.

This is on the Armor Games version of the game.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 11th 2015 at 3:34 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Yung,

You can hit "enter" on your keyboard, or try typing a space at the end of the code and it should enable the redeem button.

Erika

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 11th 2015 at 3:36 PM
Yung-An Andrew Kung
Thank you, much appreciated.

37 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 11th 2015 at 3:45 PM
Lloyd_Majere
If you right-click and paste it in, it doesn't register as data being entered, so the redeem button doesn't light up.

Outside of hitting enter, if you press any key it'll also register as data being entered. So alternatives are to type in the code manually, type any letter after pasting the code and then erasing it, or erasing the last letter and retyping it. Any of these will work.

793 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 11th 2015 at 4:12 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
We've got a fix ready to go for right-click and paste not lighting up the Redeem button. That should go out with the next update.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2015 at 3:05 PM
Lee Knott
I play crusaders on both the kongregate and facebook page. I stopped about 2 weeks ago playing on facebook and by accident i used one of my redeem codes on facebook and it was for sasha's epic loot. Now i play on kongregate all the time. Question is is there a way i can get that redeem code for sasha's epic loot again. I didn't mean to use it on facebook to begin with since i play it on kongregate all the time.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2015 at 4:10 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Lee,

You can sign up with another email to get another code for Sasha's item for your Kong account.

Erika