Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
change Active skills and upgrading them

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 10th 2015 at 12:30 PM
stealthmon
remove "Gold-o-rama" and "King's Command" instead put reset cooldown and gold bonus for limited time.

also "Firestorm" sometimes doesnt kill opponents even though they got 50% hp left.

add upgrading system for the active skills and put limit on amount of times they can be leveled up.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 10th 2015 at 2:30 PM
stealthmon
seems firestorm doesnt fully work on bosses

37 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 10th 2015 at 3:02 PM
Lloyd_Majere
King's Command is insanely useful for switching out Crusaders in a crunch. I tend to use it at the beginning as soon as the boss appears, followed by Magnify and Fire Storm, then switch King Reginald with Bush Whacker and hit Click-o-rama and Simba's Pride. All this before the freeze has worn off, so I've basically wiped out all the minions with no HP loss. Works amazingly well with the Gryphon+Khouri healing on the front Crusader.

Fire Storm has known glitches, especially if you are using both Fire Storm and the Phoenix's death ability at the same time.

Fire Storm also does half damage on bosses, as part of the mechanic.

I will agree that Gold-o-rama is pointless at the moment. Even when combined with Magnify and Click-o-rama, you barely get any actual gain out of it. You would have to be beyond 100 clicks a second to get large gains - anything under that, it saves you minutes at best.