Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Change Shift+Ctrl key combination

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 9th 2015 at 1:03 AM
Mathieu Parent
Hello,

This key combination to buy levels in bulk of 25 is very welcome. The only problem is that it turns out to be a windows shortcut as well! This is used to cycle through the installed keyboard mappings... Which is very inconvenient.

So far I can hardly use it because of that.

Thanks!

114 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 10th 2015 at 3:35 AM
Bluji
I don't even see why using Shift and Ctrl would be necessary - why couldn't the bulk purchases be linked to J+click, K+click and L+click, for example? Those are the same on QWERTY and AZERTY, so even that wouldn't be a problem.

793 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 11th 2015 at 2:05 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
We're considering revisiting this at some point, but any adjustments would likely be optional (or perhaps even customizable), as many players are already used to the existing shortcuts.

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2015 at 1:40 AM
Mathieu Parent
Thank you Justin for considering it!

On a side note, players might also enjoy that the bulk purchases "block" at a round numbers... Like if I have lvl 78 and use shift+ctrl, it buys to the next 25 round dividend (100) instead of blindly 25 level (103). A game I play does that, it's pretty neat to use. This could also be an option...

23 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2015 at 2:36 AM
Elusion
Something I would like to see is a Buy Max option, it's kind of annoying having to buy 100x at a time when preparing for a reset.

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 26th 2015 at 6:38 PM
avilance
This annoyed the hell out of me too, and even though I don't support the idea that if they don't fix it, we have to, it still is an option to delete other keyboard mappings if you are not using them.
(you can do so by clicking the keyboard in the taskbar!? (I am running a native language windows version so I do not know the name for sure) and from there you should be able to figure it out)
If you only have one keyboard mapping, this issue is not an issue anymore. Hope this helps some other players.
Kind Regards, Avi