as i notice its event at game
all wolud be ok but 9 days more till colect reward seems to be a joke
as i whack 3-4 times full room to spawn one dam turkey

does i got some bug or what the hell?

allways it was at second full room whack --

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 16th 2011 at 10:36 PM
Raymond
3 quick whacks plus 3 or 4 single whacks of ones highest zone is quite in the realm of possibility of getting the 200 Turkeys. I already have 75. I have noticed a great increase of Mana in the Crypt squares, and that really increases my available Energy.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2011 at 12:05 AM
Katie Halfstack Matis
where are the "corn fields in the far away land"? do you have to be a certain level?

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2011 at 12:11 AM
Rebecca Beattie
just north of the harbor... the balloon is the door way.

107 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2011 at 2:25 PM
Connie Mikkelsen-Stang
I have not got a turkey yet:(

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2011 at 2:39 PM
Raymond
Have you gone to the Pilgrim outside the School and actually started the Thanksgiving Quests? I'm pretty sure that you will never see a Turkey until you are doing the Quest, just like you will never see an Adamantium unlesss you are doing that Quest...

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2011 at 11:27 AM
Raymond
And perhaps if you had a Turkey Spawn but didn't see it, and never went back to that particular square, you might never again see a Turkey until you go to that one square where it had Spawned.
I'm not sure if it would follow you around to another square like some quest things like the Blue Topaz does or if it's in one square like the Giant or Chest.

65 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2011 at 11:55 AM
Toni McChargue
the turkey follows you. It came up in one room just as I went through to another room, and it was there in the second room. That does help.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 20th 2011 at 7:32 PM
Michelle McHugh
Does anyone know if you need to whack a certain number of bushes or is it the number of "points" you use that decides when you get a turkey? I only have 28 and will never be able to get 200 at this rate

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 20th 2011 at 8:03 PM
Raymond
It almost tells you it's Energy used (based on your max). Be efficient and find your number, me at Max with 1540 Energy Max (and 6 more every 2.5 minutes increase so that 2.25 times a day) and Value 18 Bushes is between 20 and 21 Bushes of 17&18. Yours will be different but within the realm of your own possibility.
And as I said, be efficient, use Mana and quick whacks without wasting any extra bushes, and immediately get the Turkey when you see it. And do use a Mana sword to help you get much more whacking ability.
The Developers also say it's almost easy for anyone to get all 200, you have to play as often as you can, not lose any Energy by letting it get to Max, and play for the week+ more that this Event is still going on for.
But if you can't get 200 then you can't, it shouldn't b e automatic for everyone to get everything every time, you have to earn it.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2011 at 1:16 AM
Michelle McHugh
Yeah, I realise you have to earn it. I only have 570 energy, but the idea of the Mana sword is one I never thought of. Thanks for that. And I do also know it's energy based so may as well just keep working on where I'm up to in the story. That's what I wanted to know. Thank you Raymond

65 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2011 at 9:46 AM
Toni McChargue
got my last turkey last night. I counted about 21 23 whacks for the turkey to show up. I lucked out, had 3 great fruit wins, ended up with 9,408, also went up a level.

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2011 at 2:03 PM
Daniel Henderson
up to 140 turkeys and almost done

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2011 at 2:03 PM
Daniel Henderson
up to 140 turkeys and almost done

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2011 at 5:49 PM
Jeanne Rehe Gambill
i have all 200 of my turkeys.... but can not turn them in... the pilgrim does not have a yellow ? ... and if i click on him... he tells me he needs lots of turkeys so get out there......

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2011 at 7:01 PM
Raymond
The creator of the game told us why right here in one of these threads.
And no, absolutely none of the Events was ever over as soon as you get what is required, it ends on a very specific time, do you know where to look for that time?

21 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2011 at 9:25 PM
Kammy VanBoven
Jeanne, you have to wait until after the event is over on the 26th of Nov to turn in the turkeys.

554 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 22nd 2011 at 5:24 AM
Jean Davis
@Michelle - I counted between 30-40 whacks per Turkey spawn. I noticed this when I was doing the quests for crabs & crows. I collected all my turkeys in about 4 days.

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 22nd 2011 at 3:12 PM
Jeanne Rehe Gambill
ss ... just figured that out... tyvm .... ss for my mistake....