Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7
Bugs

25 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2015 at 2:38 AM
Tamir Buchshtav
there's a "help and support" link below the game window (on facebook, at least) that lets you submit a support ticket

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2015 at 9:43 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Re Kong Chest buying: We're taking a look and hope to have that resolved shortly.

@ ladydeath4u: On Kong and Facebook, the link is in the white text just outside the bottom of the game to submit a ticket. On Armor, you need to scroll down to the description area and click the "Support" button.

28 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2015 at 12:37 PM
Andrea Brook
I got to level 94 and had 29 of the 30 tea plants when the game froze. I reloaded it only to find that the 29 plants that I had, had disappeared!!! Is this something new with this new update or is it a glitch? Before if I had to reload whatever I had gained to that point would still be there. Please let me know,thanks!

21 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2015 at 1:35 PM
NoName
@ Andrea Brook. For me the game never remember the current state of the level i am. Every time i refresh, i start at zero item collected.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2015 at 1:44 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Andrea: That's intentional. Because players do so many of them and can get the number needed again within a short amount of time, we just save incomplete and complete for the area quests.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 26th 2015 at 12:24 AM
gramdel
If you change the formation using the saved formations, the crusader abilities don't become usable until you change level. You need to manually drag/drop the crusader in place to be able to use the ability. Also the ability stays usable if you change the formation using saved formations even if the crusader that has the ability is no longer in formation.

Tested with King Reginald's King's command ability.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 26th 2015 at 3:21 AM
sethzarl
i did the 80 minute to lvl 150 challenge. took me 78 minutes and got a tck in the obejective box but it just kept counting down untill it ran out of time at lvl 155. didnt get the rubies and it said i failed the quest. is it that i didnt reset the world?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 26th 2015 at 10:32 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ gramdel: We're working on fix for that. Hope to have it out soon.

@ seth: Yes, you need to reset within the 80 minutes as well. We've changed it to make it clearer.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th 2015 at 8:11 PM
Rakoru
The abilities on the bar stay grey and unusable when I switch formations using q,w,e. Must place them manually to be able to use the abilities.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 28th 2015 at 10:17 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Rakoru: Already on our bug fix list and looking at a solution hopefully soon.

80 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2015 at 5:26 PM
Last Edited September 4th 2015 at 6:33 PM
KeySer87
Hey.

The boss in lvl 225 on BOX-formation is missing level number in name. See picture.
http://imgur.com/hHVVjB6

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2015 at 4:50 AM
Merlin314159
yesterday i opened a jeweled chest and when i had to pick one of the 5 cards my game didnt respond to anything i clicked.
so i reloaded and my jeweled chest was gone...

80 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2015 at 8:11 AM
KeySer87
Found a thingy about saved formation you want to look into.
If crusaders died and u mange to kill of the mobs you can change the formation moving the dead crusaders by pressing Q/W/E.

Pic 1 Panda is dead: http://i.imgur.com/uUWoLki.png

Pic 2, all mobs infront of panda dead: http://i.imgur.com/49rfR6A.png

Pic 3 dead panda in row with 4: http://i.imgur.com/tuFTjyo.png

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 8th 2015 at 11:07 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ KeySer: Thanks for the reports. I've added them to the bug fix list.

@ Merlin: The moment a chest is opened, the contents are saved to the server. There will just be no new item stars because those are client-side only and cleared in a refresh. You can hit "p" to bring up your play history and see those contents.

15 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 14th 2015 at 10:04 AM
GreyNicor
Bug: Empty equipment slot gets a rarity (client side graphical glitch, goes away with refresh)

How to recreate:
1. Get a crusader with 2 pieces of equipment
2. Get a higher tier piece of the second equipment
3. The higher piece will replace the now disenchanted lower piece like normal
4. You're third equipment slot will now have the rarity border of the higher tier piece you just got until you refresh

80 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 14th 2015 at 10:24 AM
KeySer87
Hey.

When you choose a new objective/free run your idols are at top right.
Does idols does not include idols you just gained from reset, but get added after you choose an objective/free run.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 14th 2015 at 11:02 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ GreyNicor, KeySer: Thanks for the report. Those are both already on our bug fix list. =)

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 14th 2015 at 12:02 PM
Raymond
I had some click damage but am not using the BW crusader. Tracked it down to the resetting the world achievements.
The bug is that right now, when I logged in, and did some stuff, and used a saved formation to get back to my grinding one, I have 0 click DMG.

where did the minor amount I had go?

80 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 17th 2015 at 5:15 AM
KeySer87
Hi again.
Ha problem to deicde where I should post this since it's not a bug but didn't wanna make a new thread for something so small.
I would like to have another color on enchant number since it's very hard to see the first number when you get over 100 enchants.

Pic: http://imgur.com/tlDFahT

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 19th 2015 at 9:37 AM
Kevin Li
The 5 kids for Ms. Fizzle's Field Trip changes positions among the preset options whenever you load the game. You can just keep reloading the game until you find one that works for you.