Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7
Bugs

10 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 28th 2015 at 5:57 PM
Truepsycho
The 5 hour Experience Point which is supposed to give a 100% to Crusaders doesn't work.
And in the Guidebook in The Soft Resets info it says you need to purchase Nate Dragons upgrade to be able to reset, however there is no Crusader with that name, but there is one Natalie Dragon, I think that's the Crusader you mean.

36 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 28th 2015 at 8:26 PM
Klatschi
No, later you get Nate. Thats correct!

10 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 29th 2015 at 6:02 AM
Truepsycho
Yeah haha, I just noticed you get him. =) *Self-palmed*

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 29th 2015 at 9:04 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi True,

On which Crusader are you not seeing your XP points work?

Erika

10 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2015 at 9:52 AM
Truepsycho
Well I see that the damage increases, but far from 100%. In my opinion adding 100% to a Crusader should double the total damage, is that how it's supposed to be or am I missing something?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2015 at 10:58 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi True,

The XP points apply a 100% boost to the base DPS of a Crusader. So it will double the DPS they get from anything like Enchantment points, gear or their base DPS increase abilities.

If they are receiving formation bonuses, then it won't look like a pure doubling, because those don't count as base DPS.

Erika

10 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2015 at 11:11 AM
Truepsycho
So lets say if my base dmg on Nate Dragon is 50q it should be 100q after 1 xp point? And also, I just came back to the game after saving up some gold and started leveling Nate and my dmg went down 2 q per click instead of adding..I had 454 when I starting clicking and now its 424...

10 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2015 at 11:18 AM
Truepsycho
Now it's adding again when I lvl Nate, but the dmg is still down.

10 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2015 at 11:37 AM
Truepsycho
When i switched area the dmg came back =)

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2015 at 12:36 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Yes True.

And we're looking at the visual bug of DPS going down on a level up.

10 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2015 at 12:45 PM
Truepsycho
Well then the xp point is bugged, it didnt double the dmg. Ok.

10 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2015 at 3:10 PM
Truepsycho
Found another bug. I got some print screens of it but seems you don't got a way to upload images here, could you add that function? In any case I'm currently at 703q dmg without The Bush Wacker in the party, and when I replace King Reginald (that has a 10% dmg increase) with the Bush Wacker it brings down my total dmg to 580q. That's a total loss of 123q when it should be 70.3 q. And I've checked so that it's not any other crusader nearby affecting that. Which is why I wanted to send those screens. Anyway, please fix it please =)

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2015 at 7:52 AM
MoonQ
Hi, i'm block in 41, i can't get mission item, and game UI will change to indistinct,
help me.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 4th 2015 at 12:29 PM
archopin
There's a bug with Gold-o-rama. Currently getting about 555 q gold from one monster and it drops 511 t per click. This is less than 1/10 of a percent. Don't know how it interacts with gold buffs, but I feel like it shouldn't be that bad.

Also, related but not a bug, even 1% feels massively underpowered for an ability with a 30m CD. Even with an autoclicker running at 50ms, and assuming the ability is working properly, you get 6 monsters worth of gold over the duration. Not exactly exciting.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2015 at 2:48 PM
Joanna Bird
just a visual glitch??
I click on red rubies shop button, and then click on buy 2 chest for 30 kreds, click purchase button, I close the popup window while it still says loading. purchase failed or cancelled, and then I close the shop window. now the game will say i have new chest over the tab, with a star. no chest is actually there, because I did not buy one.

10 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2015 at 1:30 PM
Truepsycho
Can't buy any chests, the pop up window that shows when you click the Purchase ! button just says : Contacting Kongregate To Make Purchase. And nothing happens, the message just stays there and you have to refresh the page to play again.. Please fix it. Really wanna buy some chests.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2015 at 3:06 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Archo: Looking at Gold-o-Rama is on our list.

@ Joanna: Fixed when we do our next update.

@ True: You would need to contact Kong about why that's not working.

10 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2015 at 3:53 PM
Truepsycho
Aha ok, will do.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2015 at 1:35 AM
Apocalypse7
am facing the same problem, i have contacted congregate and they are saying that the problem is from the game itself and i agree since am not having this problem with any other game, so please look into this problem.

37 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2015 at 1:50 AM
lady_death4u
I have a friend who beat a boss and got a chest and then the server failed thing came up and she lost her chest!! There is no place to submit a ticket so since she can't seem to get on here to let you know I offered to help her out. She is also having issues with the background just showing up as green and the monsters are just blue blocks. The map in the upper right corner is also going back to the beginning to level 1 and she is on level 135. Her internet is running fine cause she can talk on facebook and play other games, so internet isn't an issue. Any help would be great!!! Thanks