Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
CotLI Wikia

23 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 25th 2015 at 5:11 PM
Last Edited July 27th 2015 at 8:50 AM
OG.Bryhannah
Hi guys! People were talking in chat about making a wiki for the game, so I started one.

Crusaders of the Lost Idols wikia (Linkified by Erika)

I link right to that page 'cause I haven't really figured out the Nav Bar yet, lol. Since it *is* a wiki, you know you should ALL feel free to add all the stuff I haven't gotten to yet. I was given the names of the rest of the Crusaders in chat, but we can use character profile pages, screenshots, tips, ect.

Also, I'm not sure if I set it up in the most efficient way possible, so if you want to change something or want to make suggestions, PLEASE do. :)

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2015 at 8:49 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Shirley,

Awesome! Thread is stickied! Hope you get your help!

Erika

23 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2015 at 12:49 PM
OG.Bryhannah
Me too, lol! It's taking me forever to get through the levels because I stop & screenshot stuff. :D

23 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2015 at 5:43 PM
OG.Bryhannah
BTW - anonymous editing is enabled, so if you don't have a Wikia login, you don't need one. ;)

10 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 5th 2015 at 3:56 AM
Last Edited August 5th 2015 at 4:03 AM
KatsuHoshiko
Hey, Hoff here. I added the pages for all Crusaders including Natalie Dragon-Thalia, the Thunder King. I've not added pictures as I wanted to let you do that nor have I added DPS base as I'm unsure how idols or trinkets affect it.

If I messed up feel free to please polish it up. Cheers

I don't want to mess up any source coding or anything, but could you please make the front page a bit more organized with perhaps a table of contents? It is hard to navigate on the wikia from the front page alone. If you need any help let me know.