Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
how to make your game screen bigger

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 24th 2015 at 11:30 PM
Last Edited July 24th 2015 at 11:34 PM
Brandon Bacon Sarnie Smith
Like many have been asking i have been looking for a bigger screen mode and found a way to take away the pesky ad's bar at the right hand side of everyones game screen, i must stress it's NOT permanent BUT it works and you simply do it each time you load the game up!. 6 simple steps as follows

1: right click on the brown bit just below the game

2: click on inspect element ( a box will come up from the bottom of the screen with a load of code in it ).

3: click the up arrow in the first box a couple of times to scroll up through the code until you find this line < div id="rightcol" role="complementary" >

4: right click on this line of code and you should see the ad box highlight in blue and also a box should pop up with various options, you want to choose DELETE!

5: look over to the right hand side of the screen and click the X to get rid of the element box and you should now have removed the ads box at the right hand side of your game

6: you should now have a fuller screen to play with.

I hope that helps everyone.

23 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 25th 2015 at 5:05 PM
OG.Bryhannah
SWEET!!!! Definitely works on Chrome; I'll have to try it on Firefox next time I open it. Much better than enabling/disabling extensions that I can't use while working. I love having this game open in one tab & my job in the other, lol.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2015 at 2:30 PM
borgx
I make use of an Adblock rule to automate this:
apps.facebook.com##DIV[id="rightCol"]

23 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2015 at 5:42 PM
OG.Bryhannah
Adblock was that "extensions that I can't use while working", which I do from home, lol. I'm sure Adblock is awesome, though.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 8th 2015 at 4:27 PM
Simon
If you use Maxthon browser there is an option to popout any flash game/video into it's own window which can then be maximized or resized.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 8th 2015 at 7:13 PM
Raymond
anything similar for Sea Monkey? seems like one must install an add-on to have that functionality.

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 12th 2015 at 1:37 AM
Brandon Bacon Sarnie Smith
why go through the rigmarole of installing add-on's and stuff when such a simple thing takes less than 30 seconds to do?

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 12th 2015 at 8:26 AM
Raymond
not in that browser. didn't you read the question?