Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Use gold to buy banana bundles

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2015 at 4:26 PM
joseve3763
After your done with the buy only stuff and you buy what you want for your trophy room you have a lot of gold left. We should have an option to buy banana bundles! Sometimes I have as much as 4 to 5 million gold. I would use this gold to buy more banana bundles to finish up that monkey. This would be lovely if you could do this. What do you guys think?

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2015 at 1:58 AM
Hazel Kolecke
Maybe something like 50 million gold for a bananas worth of hammers? They would just go straight into that monkey. And of course it would not change the time on you monkey until he got hungry again.

I think of this idea as more of something to do with your gold hoard after you already completed your monkey and cashed it out. Some of the monkeys here have a lot of gold burning a hole in their pocket. There is only so many shelves I can fit inside the trophy room!

I think anything to do with the excess gold would be great. I do find it kind of annoying to go back and play a finished monkey and keep getting gold. While it is fun to see the gold count and score go up. I just wish there was something to work towards when it came to gold. Maybe a system like in EB1 or EB2 would be good. Buy 100 hammers for 1 million gold and it doubles each time you make a purchase. But will reset the next day.