Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Improved Guild System Incoming!

232 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2015 at 9:02 AM
Andaho
How is the progress going? Does it still look like it will be ready to roll out later today?... very much looking forward to it, whenever it comes...

23 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2015 at 1:09 PM
Farflier
If an implementation is estimated by a developer to go live on X day at Y time, it is infrequently actually done by then. This is not a result of CNE ineptitude or CNE-specific in any way, it's just kind of a thing about development in general. There are often obstacles that were not foreseen/considered, etc. In many cases implementation deadlines are stated ONLY because the end-user is vehemently demanding them, and in all cases they are an estimation at best. So chill out :p

232 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2015 at 2:15 PM
Andaho
^^ I think you've read something between the lines in my reply that isn't even there... (and it's only 1 line)...

I'm fully aware of what an estimation is and I am in no way questioning CNE's competence. You could say "There are often obstacles that were not foreseen/considered, etc." about any line of work. Estimations are based on past experience of how long it has taken to do something. I was just asking for an update, and clearly stated that I'm "very much looking forward to it, whenever it comes..." so chill out yourself, and stop trolling me :P

23 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2015 at 3:56 PM
Farflier
Really more about the general impatience and haranguing of devs that comes with seemingly every update, not so much about you specifically.

Cheers

232 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2015 at 5:34 AM
Last Edited May 17th 2015 at 5:35 AM
Andaho
Freeze is still bugged... In wave 2 of a battle, it still causes an instant counter-attack. The end forest MP battle is the perfect example.

Additionally, great work on the guild 2.0 update :)

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2015 at 9:41 AM
jace
Not sure if this is how it's supposed to be, but I haven't received any sort of "refund" for contributions spent on the old guild skill tower (which was maxed out at 10 on everything...although it said -1 for some reason).

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2015 at 10:21 AM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Jace,

We think there may have been an issue crediting anyone who had exactly 0 contribution at the time of the switch. Please open a ticket from the help me tab in game and I can look at your account there.

-David

Thanks for the report Andaho, we will look further into that as soon as we can.

65 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2015 at 11:14 AM
bigfat-and agry ranting-rasta
have to confirm andaho`s total off-topic comment .... ;)
freeze-start in a 2. wave still triggers an imediate retaliate, despite speed. (experienced painfully in t4 slyder bounty ......)