Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Jungle Shard Progress

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2015 at 4:18 PM
Last Edited April 19th 2015 at 4:19 PM
Cruz
So, I remembered that David once posted the following:
"If you are curious I am happy to provide some additional teaser shots, all you need to do is ask. We have made a huge amount of progress since the early shots!"

And here I am, asking:
Would you mind updating us a little about the progress? I think lots of us are curious to see where you are at atm. :)

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2015 at 11:04 AM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Cruz,

Sure, I will see if I can't follow up with some screen shots later this afternoon.

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2015 at 2:22 PM
Last Edited April 20th 2015 at 2:23 PM

Jungle is coming along well, we are working on the polish stage of most of the missions at this time. But it is still a couple of weeks out.

-David

40 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2015 at 2:24 AM
dansonage
Looks great!,thanks for the update.

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2015 at 3:29 AM
Cruz
I'm curious who that guy with the funny hat is on the last screenshot. :P

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 22nd 2015 at 8:24 AM
Well that may just have to remain a mystery :P

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 22nd 2015 at 10:23 AM
Cruz
Can we ask questions about upcoming features? Like, I'd be interested to know, if there'll be changes about guilds with Jungle update.

Oh btw, I like the shard mine and really love the last Forest screenshot. Wondering if we'll find out how organisms can get infected with shards - are they really save to handle? :o

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 22nd 2015 at 3:51 PM
Hi Cruz,

Glad to hear you like the way it looks, we feel like it is turned out quite nicely.

There are not going to be a lot of feature changes with the release of the Jungle. We do have some guild improvements that are mostly finished but have been delayed until the Jungle is released. The Jungle will bring the level cap increase which will add levels to the Hall of Trials, and relock both Heroic missions and the Paragon Brotherhood until you reach the new level cap.

-David