Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Time to revive the Egg Breaker Forums! :)

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 14th 2015 at 5:04 AM
sean893
Hello to all Egg Breaker players!

As of now, you may be wondering "Will the Egg Breaker Forums activity die?" "Will there be no more posts from forumers ever?"

Well, I am here and am ready to bring this Egg Breaker forums back alive! To start off, let me introduce myself!

I am now currently Level 8.
Current Hammers: 5,642 (145 Dailies)
Current Gold: 2,286,741
Prizes Won: 275
Total Eggs Broken: 10,705

Total Score: 12,361,133
Overall Rank: 66,638
Friend Rank: 4
Player Since: November 19th, 2009.

Monkey Tokens Used: 0
Biggest Single Egg Win Score: 2,340,000
Biggest Multiplier Used: x1704 (Won 400 gold x1704)
Most Full Stars Obtained: 925

Moving on!

In addition, St. Patrick's Event has started since March 10, 2015 and will last until March 24 at 11:59:59 PDT! I am currently hunting Four-Leaf Clovers and I had 35 at the moment! At the same time, I also have 267/1,000 Green Gold in a small pot!

What about you? I would love to hear your current statistics in Egg Breaker too, don't hesitate to jump in the thread!

-This thread will be kept on activity with my daily activities in Egg Breaker, since threads that have not been updated the last month cannot be revived.-

Let's revive the Egg Breaker Forums!

By: sean893

:)

82 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 15th 2015 at 9:02 AM
Caren Katsmom
Hi sean893. Good luck with your revival. The reason the forums for Egg Breaker 1 and 2 are dying is because those games are no longer supported by the game developers. That means that when things go wrong (and they do) -- it is very difficult to get them to pay attention and work on the problem. I don't think the Support form even works anymore. They are only leaving the EB 1 and 2 games open to allow players to complete those games, but there will never be any new content added to either game. They do the events, when they remember to do them. Events in EB 1 are repeated each year, which is good because they are designed NOT to be completed in one year unless you spend real money.

Who am I? I'm a player who has completed all areas of Egg Breaker 1, and am only missing the final prizes from Stages 23 and 24. The amount of coins required to buy them in the Store is astronomical -- and the game doesn't like to give up the rest of the prizes when you reach the highest levels. There is something called "Uber Mode" available for players who complete all stages and collect all prizes.

I have completed all of Egg Breaker 2, and only continue to play to help my EB 2 friends out. The events in that game allow you to participate again each year, even if you completed that event last year, so I do actively play the special events (like now).

I believe it's level 9 in EB 1 when you can finally use Monkey Break tokens? You will like the game a lot more when you can use those tokens, I think. It speeds things up quite a bit. :)

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 16th 2015 at 6:45 AM
sean893
Hello Karen!

And yeah, I do see your view that the forums are almost never used anymore. It's as if the discussion board has no more reasons to be used for discussions!

I'm glad the Egg Breaker games are still up today. I don't mind if it has never been updated or changed, but best of all this game is still playable today!

And no...I have not reached Level 9 yet. Just broke some eggs and sent sacks of hammers to my closest EB1 buddies!

There's a system saying that as the stages goes higher, the gold cost to buy prizes rises!

Stage 1 is the only stage that I have completed 100% fully with all the prizes collected! :)

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 29th 2015 at 5:14 AM
Last Edited March 29th 2015 at 5:16 AM
sean893
Today's Update:

All Stage 7 Prizes in the Prize Store has been purchased.

Stage 1 Progress: 100%
Stage 2: 86%
Stage 3: 73%
Stage 4: 39%
Stage 5: 56%
Stage 6: 72%
Stage 7: 87%
Stage 8: 53%
Underwater: 6%

Current Hammers: 6,678(0 Dailies)
Current Gold: 145,079
817 Full Stars
Buddy Points: 963
Current Score: 17,454,121 (7,545,879 more to unlock Silver Stage 1.)
Total Eggs Broken: 13,478